Table of Contents
Henrik Norlander heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Henrik Norlander Recent Performance
- Norlander has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Norlander has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Henrik Norlander History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Norlander’s average finish is 30th, with a personal best of finish of 25th, at this tournament.
- In his last five trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- In 2021 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Norlander finished 26th.
- He posted a score in one round that was among the top five of the day his last time here.
Henrik Norlander’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|