Table of Contents
Nick Taylor, who won the 2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, will look for another win this year at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He has the 95th-best odds to win at +7000. Before Taylor tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Nick Taylor Recent Performance
- Over his last 17 rounds, Taylor has shot below par 12 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 17 rounds.
- Taylor has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Nick Taylor History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Over his past eight appearances at this tournament, Taylor has earned the victory once. He also has a total of two top-10 finishes with an average finish of 20th place.
- In his last eight appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend six times.
- Taylor competed in this event most recently in 2022, and placed 14th.
- His last time here, he completed two bogey-free rounds.
Nick Taylor’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|