Table of Contents
Justin Suh put together a 20th-place finish in his last action in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North), and heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +6500 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Suh before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Justin Suh Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Suh has shot under par 11 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 20 rounds.
- Suh has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Justin Suh History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Suh failed to make the cut in his last entry into this tournament (in 2020).
Justin Suh’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|