Table of Contents
Sean O’Hair has +30000 odds to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links as he tries to follow up his 16th-place performance here in 2022 with another top-20 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on O’Hair before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Sean O’Hair Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds, O’Hair has shot under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
- O’Hair has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Sean O’Hair History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In O’Hair’s past 10 appearances at this event, he’s ended up in the top 20 a total of two times. His average finish is 39th at the event.
- In his last 10 appearances at this event, he’s made the cut seven times.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, O’Hair finished 16th.
- He ended one round with one of the 10 best scores on the day in his most recent appearance at this tournament.
Sean O’Hair’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|