Table of Contents
The Liberty Flames (18-5, 9-1 ASUN) are heavily favored (-15) to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Austin Peay Governors (8-15, 2-8 ASUN) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Winfield Dunn Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.5.
How do I watch Flames vs. Governors?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Betting Lines for Flames vs. Governors
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has won 88.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (15-2).
- The Flames have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1818 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Flames have compiled a 14-7-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 15-point underdogs this season, the Governors are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Liberty has had set in matchups this season is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has been underdogs in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Governors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1000 odds on them winning this game.
- The Governors are 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Governors are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Austin Peay this season is 12.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Liberty vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 21 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Joseph Venzant is Liberty’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.3 per game, while Colin Porter is its best passer, distributing four assists in each contest.
- The Flames get the most three-point shooting production out of McGhee, who makes 4.5 threes per game.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The Governors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sean Durugordon with 13 points and six rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez dishes out more assists than any other Austin Peay teammate with 3.6 per game. He also scores 6.7 points and pulls down 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Durugordon is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Governors, hitting 1.3 threes per game.