Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (15-6, 7-3 Pac-12) are favored (by 5 points) to continue a seven-game home win streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (10-13, 5-7 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
How do I watch Trojans vs. Cougars?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Galen Center
Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Cougars
USC Betting Stats & Information
- USC has won 11 of 12 games when favored on the moneyline this season (91.7%).
- The Trojans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -244 or shorter.
- The Trojans have gone 12-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Cougars have a 5-1 record against the spread.
- USC’s average total in matchups this year has been 137.8, 5.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Washington State Betting Stats & Info
- Washington State has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won one (10%) of those contests.
- The Cougars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +195 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Cougars have compiled a 12-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars are 5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Washington State’s games this season is 0.2 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
USC vs. Washington State Season Stat Comparison
|USC Rank||USC AVG||Washington State AVG||Washington State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
USC Trojans Leaders
- The Trojans leader in rebounds and assist is Drew Peterson, who grabs 6.5 rebounds and gives out 4.6 assists per game along with scoring 14 points per contest.
- Boogie Ellis leads USC in scoring, averaging 16.3 per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Ellis leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Washington State Cougars Leaders
- TJ Bamba is the top scorer for the Cougars with 14.6 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Washington State’s leader in rebounds is Mouhamed Gueye with 8.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Justin Powell with 2.8 per game.
- Powell is the top shooter from deep for the Cougars, hitting 2.2 threes per game.