Table of Contents
The Lindenwood Lions (7-16, 2-8 OVC) will attempt to halt a seven-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (7-16, 3-7 OVC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023 as 2.5-point favorites. The Panthers have lost four games in a row. The over/under is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Lions vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint Charles, Missouri
- Arena: Hyland Performance Arena
Betting Lines for Lions vs. Panthers
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first game this season when Lindenwood is the moneyline favorite.
- The Lions have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Lions are 10-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 9-8 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total Lindenwood has had set in matchups this year is 3.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Illinois has won one, or 6.2%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +120.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 11-10-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 9-8 against the spread.
- Eastern Illinois’ games this year have averaged a total of 139.7 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Lindenwood vs. Eastern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Lindenwood Rank||Lindenwood AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Chris Childs, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Cam Burrell is Lindenwood’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Kevin Caldwell Jr. is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Childs leads the Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Yaakema Rose Jr. has racked up 4.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Kinyon Hodges counts for 14.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on Eastern Illinois’ squad.
- Cameron Haffner is dependable from three-point range and leads the Panthers with 1.2 made threes per game.