Table of Contents
The Lipscomb Bisons (13-10, 5-5 ASUN) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Queens Royals (15-8, 5-5 ASUN) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 155.5.
How do I watch Bisons vs. Royals?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Allen Arena
Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Royals
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- Lipscomb has compiled a 6-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- The Bisons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- The Bisons are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Royals have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average point total for Lipscomb’s games this year is 11.8 fewer points than the total of 155.5 in this matchup.
Queens Betting Stats & Info
- Queens has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won five of those games.
- The Royals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- The Royals are 12-8-0 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Royals have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Queens this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb vs. Queens Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Queens AVG||Queens Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- The Bisons leader in rebounds and assist is Ahsan Asadullah, who pulls down six rebounds and distributes 3.3 assists per game along with scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Lipscomb’s leading scorer is Jacob Ognacevic, who drops 16 points a game in addition to his four rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Trae Benham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bisons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Queens Royals Leaders
- Kenny Dye’s points (16.9 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Royals’ leaderboards.
- Gavin Rains grabs 10.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.1 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Queens rebounding leaderboard.
- Chris Ashby is the top shooter from deep for the Royals, hitting 2.2 threes per game.