Table of Contents
The Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (13-10, 6-4 OVC) host the Tennessee State Tigers (12-11, 4-6 OVC) after winning three straight home games. The Screaming Eagles are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 153 points.
How do I watch Screaming Eagles vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Screaming Eagles Arena
Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Tigers
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has won six of 10 games when the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- The Screaming Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -370 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles are 7-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Southern Indiana’s games this year is three fewer points than the over/under of 153 in this matchup.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee State has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +293 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 7-13-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee State this year is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Screaming Eagles this season is Jelani Simmons, who averages 14.3 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Jacob Polakovich is Southern Indiana’s leading rebounder, pulling down 13.1 per game, while Isaiah Swope is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Trevor Lakes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Screaming Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay racks up 19 points and adds five assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Adong Makuoi’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 9.7 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Clay hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.