Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (10-12, 4-6 Big Sky) are at home in Big Sky play against the Northern Colorado Bears (7-14, 2-7 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
How do I watch Grizzlies vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Bears
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana is 7-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 63.6%).
- The Grizzlies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -263 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies have a 9-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Bears are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Montana’s games this season is 7.6 fewer points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Colorado has won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +210 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears have a 7-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bears are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- Northern Colorado’s games this year have averaged a total of 150 points, six more than the point total in this matchup.
Montana vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Josh Bannan, who averages 15.4 points, 8.5 boards and 3.5 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dalton Knecht with 20.8 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson dishes out more assists than any other Northern Colorado player with 3.7 per game. He also scores 11.8 points and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Knecht is the most prolific from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.7 threes per game.