Table of Contents
The Wisconsin Badgers (12-8, 4-6 Big Ten) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road slide when they square off against the Ohio State Buckeyes (11-10, 3-7 Big Ten) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Value City Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.
How do I watch Buckeyes vs. Badgers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Arena: Value City Arena
Betting Lines for Buckeyes vs. Badgers
Ohio State Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio State has a 7-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70% of those games).
- The Buckeyes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -377 or shorter.
- The Buckeyes’ ATS record is 8-13-0 this season.
- The Badgers are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or greater this year.
- Ohio State’s average total in matchups this year has been 144.3, 12.3 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wisconsin has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Badgers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +298 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Badgers have compiled an 8-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Badgers are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Wisconsin’s games this season have averaged a total of 128.4 points, 3.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio State Rank||Ohio State AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- The Buckeyes scoring leader is Brice Sensabaugh, who averages 17.6 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and one assist.
- Zed Key is Ohio State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Isaac Likekele is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Sensabaugh leads the Buckeyes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Tyler Wahl scores 12.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Badgers.
- The Wisconsin leaders in rebounding and assists are Steven Crowl with 6.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 2.7 assists per game) and Chucky Hepburn with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.3 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Hepburn is dependable from deep and leads the Badgers with 2.1 made threes per game.