Table of Contents
The Elon Phoenix (3-19, 1-8 CAA) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to end an 11-game road losing streak when they visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (8-14, 4-5 CAA) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
How do I watch Seawolves vs. Phoenix?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Stony Brook, New York
- Arena: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
Betting Lines for Seawolves vs. Phoenix
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Information
- Stony Brook has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Seawolves have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter.
- The Seawolves’ ATS record is 12-8-0 this season.
- The Phoenix have a 9-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Stony Brook has had set in games this year is 1.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Elon Betting Stats & Info
- Elon has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won once.
- The Phoenix have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +132 moneyline set for this game.
- The Phoenix are 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Phoenix are 9-8 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Elon this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stony Brook vs. Elon Season Stat Comparison
|Stony Brook Rank||Stony Brook AVG||Elon AVG||Elon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seawolves this season is Tyler Stephenson-Moore, who averages 14.7 points, 5.3 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Frankie Policelli leads Stony Brook in rebounding, averaging 9.5 per game, while Toby Onyekonwu leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- The Seawolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Kenan Sarvan, who makes two threes per game.
Elon Phoenix Leaders
- The Phoenix’s Sean Halloran averages enough points (13.3 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Torrence Watson grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.3 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- Zac Ervin is reliable from three-point range and leads the Phoenix with 2.3 made threes per game.