Table of Contents
The No. 1 Purdue Boilermakers (22-1, 11-1 Big Ten) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a nine-game win streak when they visit the No. 21 Indiana Hoosiers (15-7, 6-5 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Assembly Hall. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
How do I watch Hoosiers vs. Boilermakers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Boilermakers
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve gone 12-2 in those games.
- The Hoosiers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers are 10-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Boilermakers are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average total Indiana has had set in games this year is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Purdue Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue has been listed as the underdog three times this season, yet it has won all of those games.
- The Boilermakers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -108.
- The Boilermakers have a 10-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Purdue’s games this year is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Indiana vs. Purdue Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Purdue AVG||Purdue Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hoosiers is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who puts up 19.5 points and 11.2 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s best passer is Jalen Hood-Schifino, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 12.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Hoosiers get the most three-point shooting production out of Miller Kopp, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Zach Edey sits on top of the Boilermakers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 22 points and 13 rebounds per game.
- Purdue’s assist leader is Braden Smith with 4.3 per game. He also records 9.5 points per game and grabs 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Fletcher Loyer is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Boilermakers, hitting two threes per game.