Table of Contents
SEC foes square off when the Kentucky Wildcats (15-7, 6-3 SEC) host the Florida Gators (13-9, 6-3 SEC) at Rupp Arena, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The Gators are 5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is 136 for the matchup.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Gators?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Arena: Rupp Arena
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Gators
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has an 11-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 73.3% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -216 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 9-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Gators are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Kentucky’s games this season is 6.1 more points than the total of 136 in this game.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +180 odds on them winning this game.
- The Gators have a 12-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Gators are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- Florida’s games this season have averaged an over/under that is the same as the point total in this matchup.
Kentucky vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Oscar Tshiebwe, who accumulates 16.5 points and 13.6 rebounds per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler is Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 5.7 assists per game while scoring 7.7 PPG.
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton averages 15.1 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Gators, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Kyle Lofton records more assists than any other Florida player with three per game. He also scores 8.8 points and grabs three rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Gators, hitting 1.7 threes per game.