Table of Contents
The Fairfield Stags (10-11, 6-5 MAAC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (16-6, 7-4 MAAC) on Friday, February 3, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Stags?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamden, Connecticut
- Arena: People’s United Center
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Stags
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Information
- Quinnipiac is 11-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.6%).
- The Bobcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 11-10-1 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Stags are 5-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Quinnipiac has had in its matchups this season is 3.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- Fairfield has been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Stags have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Stags have a 12-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Stags have a 5-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Fairfield’s games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Quinnipiac vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Dezi Jones leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with four rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Quinnipiac’s leading rebounder is Paul Otieno averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Luis Kortright and his 3.9 assists per game.
- Tyrese Williams leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook has the top spot on the Stags leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.1 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Allan Jeanne-Rose notches more assists than any other Fairfield player with 2.3 per game. He also averages 8.9 points and pulls down 4.1 rebounds per game.
- TJ Long is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Stags, hitting 1.9 threes per game.