Table of Contents
The Rider Broncs (11-9, 8-3 MAAC) will try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (9-12, 4-8 MAAC) on Friday, February 3, 2023 at Alumni Gymnasium as 7-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126 points.
How do I watch Broncs vs. Peacocks?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Arena: Alumni Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Broncs vs. Peacocks
Rider Betting Stats & Information
- The Broncs have an 8-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Peacocks are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average total Rider has had in its matchups this year is 10.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- The Peacocks are 8-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Peacocks are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Saint Peter’s this year is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rider vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Rider Rank||Rider AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rider Broncs Leaders
- The Broncs leader in points and assists is Dwight Murray Jr., who puts up 16.5 points per game along with three assists.
- Mervin James is Rider’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 13.2 points per game.
- The Broncs get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid racks up 5.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, placing him atop the Peacocks’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Isiah Dasher scores 14.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Saint Peter’s scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Dasher is consistent from distance and leads the Peacocks with 1.6 made threes per game.