Table of Contents
The VCU Rams (17-6, 8-2 A-10) are just 3-point underdogs as they try to build on a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (15-7, 7-2 A-10) on Friday, February 3, 2023 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 141 points.
How do I watch Billikens vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Arena: Chaifetz Arena
Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Rams
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis has won 14 of 20 games when the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- The Billikens have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Billikens are 10-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Rams are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Saint Louis’ average point total in outings this year is 147, six points higher than the total in this game.
VCU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, VCU has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +120 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Rams have put together an 11-12-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Rams are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in VCU’s games this season is 7.3 fewer points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
Saint Louis vs. VCU Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||VCU AVG||VCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- Gibson Jimerson leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 12.2 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1 assist.
- Saint Louis’ leading rebounder is Francis Okoro averaging 8.8 boards per game and its best passer is Yuri Collins and his 10.1 assists per game.
- Jimerson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
VCU Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Adrian Baldwin Jr. racks up enough points (12.2 per game) and assists (6.1 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jalen DeLoach grabs seven rebounds per game (he also scores 9.5 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the VCU rebounding leaderboard.
- David Shriver makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.