Table of Contents
The No. 2 Tennessee Volunteers (18-4, 7-2 SEC) host the No. 25 Auburn Tigers (17-5, 7-2 SEC) in a matchup of SEC teams at Thompson-Boling Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The Tigers are 9-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
How do I watch Volunteers vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Tigers
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has won 82.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (14-3).
- The Volunteers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -458 or shorter.
- The Volunteers are 13-9-0 ATS this season.
- Tennessee’s average point total in outings this year is 128.6, 5.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
Auburn Betting Stats & Info
- Auburn lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +348.
- The Tigers have an 11-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Auburn this season is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Auburn Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Auburn AVG||Auburn Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.2 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Olivier Nkamhoua is Tennessee’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Zakai Zeigler is its best passer, averaging five assists in each contest.
- Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Wendell Green Jr. collects 13.8 points and adds 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Johni Broome grabs 8.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.6 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Auburn rebounding leaderboard.
- Green is dependable from distance and leads the Tigers with 1.3 made threes per game.