Table of Contents
The Arkansas Razorbacks (15-7, 4-5 SEC) visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (8-14, 1-8 SEC) after losing five home road in a row. The Razorbacks are heavy favorites by 12 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.5.
How do I watch Razorbacks vs. Gamecocks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Arena: Colonial Life Arena
Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Gamecocks
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has put together a 14-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Razorbacks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -803 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Razorbacks have put together an 11-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Gamecocks are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this season.
- Arkansas’ average point total in matchups this season is 140.1, 2.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina has been the underdog 17 times and won four, or 23.5%, of those games.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +535 odds on them winning this game.
- The Gamecocks are 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 12-point underdogs this season, the Gamecocks are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total for South Carolina’s games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Ricky Council IV, who averages 17.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Arkansas’ leading rebounder is Makhi Mitchell averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Anthony Black and his four assists per game.
- The Razorbacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Council, who knocks down 1.1 threes per game.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II sits atop the Gamecocks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- South Carolina’s assist leader is Meechie Johnson Jr. with 3.3 per game. He also averages 11.9 points per game and grabs four rebounds per game.
- Johnson averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.