Table of Contents
The Tarleton State Texans (12-10, 5-4 WAC) are favored (by 9 points) to extend a nine-game home win streak when they host the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (11-12, 2-8 WAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
How do I watch Texans vs. Vaqueros?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Stephenville, Texas
- Arena: Wisdom Gym
Betting Lines for Texans vs. Vaqueros
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Information
- Tarleton State has been favored on the moneyline a total of five times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Texans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -412 or shorter.
- The Texans’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The Vaqueros have a 2-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Tarleton State’s games this season is 6.9 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Stats & Info
- UT Rio Grande Valley has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won five (31.2%) of those contests.
- The Vaqueros have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +325 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vaqueros have gone 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Vaqueros are 2-7 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Rio Grande Valley this season is 11.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tarleton State vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Season Stat Comparison
|Tarleton State Rank||Tarleton State AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- The Texans scoring leader is Lue Williams, who averages 11.9 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Tarleton State’s leading rebounder is Shamir Bogues averaging 3.6 boards per game and its best passer is Shakur Daniel and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Texans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros Leaders
- Justin Johnson is the top scorer for the Vaqueros with 21.1 points per game. He also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Daylen Williams has a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 5.8 points and 2.7 assists per game for UT Rio Grande Valley to take the top rebound spot on the team. Will Johnston has the top spot for assists with four per game, adding 15.3 points and 2.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Johnston knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Vaqueros.