Table of Contents
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (10-14, 3-8 ASUN) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a seven-game road losing streak when they square off against the Bellarmine Knights (10-14, 5-6 ASUN) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Freedom Hall. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.
How do I watch Knights vs. Gamecocks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: Freedom Hall
Betting Lines for Knights vs. Gamecocks
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Information
- Bellarmine has won one of five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (20%).
- The Knights have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -163 or shorter.
- The Knights have an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Gamecocks have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- Bellarmine’s average point total in matchups this year is 131.8, 5.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Jacksonville State has been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +136 odds on them winning this game.
- The Gamecocks’ ATS record is 10-11-0 this season.
- The Gamecocks have a 4-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Jacksonville State this year is 12.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine vs. Jacksonville State Season Stat Comparison
|Bellarmine Rank||Bellarmine AVG||Jacksonville State AVG||Jacksonville State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- The Knights leader in rebounds and assist is Juston Betz, who pulls down 5.4 rebounds and distributes 3.2 assists per game along with scoring 9.2 points per contest.
- Garrett Tipton is Bellarmine’s leading scorer, tallying 12.7 per game while tacking on 3.5 rebounds and two assists.
- Ben Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- Demaree King averages 14.4 points and tacks on three assists per game, putting him at the top of the Gamecocks’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Juwan Perdue’s stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 8.1 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Jacksonville State rebounding leaderboard.
- King is reliable from three-point range and leads the Gamecocks with three made threes per game.