Table of Contents
The Stetson Hatters (12-10, 7-4 ASUN) are at home in ASUN play against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (8-16, 3-8 ASUN) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Hatters are favored by 9 points in the game. The over/under is set at 152.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Hatters vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: DeLand, Florida
- Arena: Edmunds Center
Betting Lines for Hatters vs. Bears
Stetson Betting Stats & Information
- Stetson has gone 4-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7%).
- The Hatters have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -500 or shorter.
- The Hatters’ ATS record is 13-7-0 this season.
- The Bears are 3-6 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Stetson’s games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Arkansas has won five out of the 19 games, or 26.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +380 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears have gone 9-13-0 ATS this year.
- The Bears have a 3-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Central Arkansas’ games this season is 2.6 more points than the point total of 152.5 for this outing.
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Stetson Rank||Stetson AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Jalen Blackmon leads the Hatters in scoring, tallying 13.7 points per game to go with two rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Stetson’s leading rebounder is Josh Smith averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Stephan D. Swenson and his 4.5 assists per game.
- Wheza Panzo leads the Hatters in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter racks up 17.2 points and adds 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bears’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eddy Kayouloud’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 13.9 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper is reliable from deep and leads the Bears with 2.3 made threes per game.