Table of Contents
Two sliding teams hit the court when the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (10-13, 4-7 Sun Belt) visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (9-15, 1-10 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The Chanticleers are 1-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Red Wolves, who have lost 10 straight. The matchup’s point total is 138.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Chanticleers vs. Red Wolves?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Betting Lines for Chanticleers vs. Red Wolves
Coastal Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Coastal Carolina has won 20% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-4).
- The Chanticleers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- The Chanticleers are 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Red Wolves are 3-9-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Coastal Carolina has had in its matchups this season is 7.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Arkansas State has won one out of the 13 games, or 7.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Wolves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
- So far this year, the Red Wolves have put together a 6-14-1 record against the spread.
- The Red Wolves have a 3-9-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Arkansas State this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Coastal Carolina vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Coastal Carolina Rank||Coastal Carolina AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chanticleers this season is Josh Uduje, who averages 12.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Essam Mostafa leads Coastal Carolina in rebounding, averaging 9.9 per game, while Henry Abraham leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Linton Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Chanticleers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The Red Wolves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Omar El-Sheikh with 11 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Fields’ assist statline leads Arkansas State; he racks up 4.7 assists per game.
- Malcolm Farrington is reliable from three-point range and leads the Red Wolves with 2.1 made threes per game.