Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (13-8, 4-5 AAC) are 5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (15-8, 6-4 AAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Fifth Third Arena. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.
How do I watch Bearcats vs. Knights?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Fifth Third Arena
Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Knights
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati has won 14 of 17 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (82.4%).
- The Bearcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -210 or shorter.
- The Bearcats are 15-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- Cincinnati’s average point total in matchups this year is 144.1, 6.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UCF Betting Stats & Info
- UCF has won three of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +175.
- The Knights have gone 10-10-1 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Knights have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UCF this year is 0.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Cincinnati vs. UCF Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||UCF AVG||UCF Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 15.7 per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Cincinnati’s leading rebounder is Viktor Lakhin averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is David Dejulius and his 4.7 assists per game.
- The Bearcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Nolley, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
UCF Knights Leaders
- Taylor Hendricks sits on top of the Knights leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- CJ Kelly’s assist statline paces UCF; he records 2.8 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton is reliable from deep and leads the Knights with 2.2 made threes per game.