Table of Contents
The Western Michigan Broncos (6-16, 2-7 MAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (10-12, 4-5 MAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at University Arena. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 154 points.
How do I watch Bulls vs. Broncos?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Arena: University Arena
Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Broncos
Buffalo Betting Stats & Information
- Buffalo has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 3-3 in those games.
- The Bulls have not played as a moneyline favorite of -169 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulls have compiled a 12-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have a 5-5-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Buffalo’s average point total in matchups this year is 156, two points higher than the total in this game.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog in 12 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Broncos have compiled a 7-11-1 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- Western Michigan’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.7 points, 10.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Buffalo vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Buffalo Rank||Buffalo AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Curtis Jones, who averages 15.4 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- LaQuill Hardnett leads Buffalo in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Armoni Foster leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. averages 18 points and tacks on 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Markeese Hastings grabs 10.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.7 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Norman is consistent from distance and leads the Broncos with three made threes per game.