Table of Contents
The Robert Morris Colonials (11-13, 6-7 Horizon) are at home in Horizon action against the Wright State Raiders (13-11, 6-7 Horizon) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Colonials are 1-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.
How do I watch Colonials vs. Raiders?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Events Center
Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Raiders
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- The Colonials have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Colonials are 12-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Raiders have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Robert Morris’ games this season is 9.6 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wright State has won three out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Raiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Raiders are 12-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Raiders are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total for Wright State’s games this season is 9.4 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Robert Morris vs. Wright State Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks leads the Colonials in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Kahliel Spear is Robert Morris’ leading rebounder, grabbing 7.9 per game, while Michael Green III is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- The Colonials get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Corbin, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Trey Calvin’s points (20.2 per game) and assists (four per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Raiders’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Noel grabs 8.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.6 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wright State rebounding leaderboard.
- Calvin is dependable from deep and leads the Raiders with 1.5 made threes per game.