Table of Contents
The No. 20 Clemson Tigers (18-5, 10-2 ACC) host the No. 23 Miami Hurricanes (17-5, 8-4 ACC) after winning six home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 147.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Hurricanes?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Hurricanes
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 15 of 18 games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled an 11-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Hurricanes have a 3-0 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Clemson’s games this year is 6.6 fewer points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- The Hurricanes are 13-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Hurricanes have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Miami’s games this year is 1.5 more points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Clemson vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Hunter Tyson, who puts up 16.3 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Clemson’s best passer is Chase Hunter, who averages four assists per game to go with his 14.5 PPG scoring average.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyson, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong’s points (16.3 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hurricanes’ leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier grabs 10.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.9 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Miami rebounding leaderboard.
- Nijel Pack is the top scorer from distance for the Hurricanes, hitting 2.5 threes per game.