Table of Contents
The IUPUI Jaguars (3-21, 0-13 Horizon) will look to stop an 11-game losing streak when they host the Green Bay Phoenix (2-21, 1-11 Horizon) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023 as 4-point favorites. The Phoenix have lost 13 games in a row. The over/under is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Jaguars vs. Phoenix?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Phoenix
IUPUI Betting Stats & Information
- IUPUI is the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Jaguars have not played a game with moneyline odds of -185 or shorter.
- The Jaguars are 13-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Phoenix have a 5-17 record against the spread.
- The average total IUPUI has had set in matchups this season is 6.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Green Bay Betting Stats & Info
- Green Bay has won one, or 4.5%, of the 22 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Phoenix have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +156 odds on them winning this game.
- The Phoenix’s ATS record is 6-17-0 this season.
- The Phoenix have a 5-17 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Green Bay this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
IUPUI vs. Green Bay Season Stat Comparison
|IUPUI Rank||IUPUI AVG||Green Bay AVG||Green Bay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- The Jaguars leader in points and assists is Jlynn Counter, who puts up 14.5 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Chris Osten is IUPUI’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 9.1 points per game.
- Vincent Brady II makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaguars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Green Bay Phoenix Leaders
- Cade Meyer records 11.2 points and 4.4 rebounds per game for the Phoenix, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Zae Blake’s assist statline leads Green Bay; he records 2.9 assists per game.
- Randy Tucker hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Phoenix.