Table of Contents
The CSU Fullerton Titans (12-12, 6-6 Big West) host the UC Riverside Highlanders (15-8, 8-3 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at Titan Gym, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The Titans are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
How do I watch Titans vs. Highlanders?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Fullerton, California
- Arena: Titan Gym
Betting Lines for Titans vs. Highlanders
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Information
- CSU Fullerton has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-4).
- The Titans have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- The Titans’ ATS record is 14-7-1 this season.
- The Highlanders have a 4-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total for CSU Fullerton’s games this season is 2.8 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this game.
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Info
- UC Riverside has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won six of those games.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +131.
- The Highlanders’ ATS record is 12-10-0 this year.
- The Highlanders are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UC Riverside this season is 9.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Riverside Season Stat Comparison
|CSU Fullerton Rank||CSU Fullerton AVG||UC Riverside AVG||UC Riverside Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- The Titans leader in points and assists is Latrell Wrightsell Jr., who scores 16 points per game along with 2.7 assists.
- CSU Fullerton’s best rebounder is Vincent Lee, who averages 5.3 boards per game in addition to his 8.5 PPG average.
- The Titans get the most three-point shooting production out of Wrightsell, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin’s points (19.2 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Highlanders’ leaderboards.
- Lachlan Olbrich grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 10.6 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UC Riverside rebounding leaderboard.
- Flynn Cameron is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Highlanders, hitting 2.2 threes per game.