Table of Contents
The Georgia Southern Eagles (12-12, 5-6 Sun Belt) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (13-10, 5-6 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Ted Constant Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Monarchs vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Eagles
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion has won 69.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-4).
- The Monarchs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -237 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Monarchs have compiled a 10-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 4-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Old Dominion has had set in games this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Southern has been the underdog 15 times and won six, or 40%, of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +195 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have a 10-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 4-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Georgia Southern this season is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Old Dominion vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Monarchs this season is Tyreek Scott-Grayson, who averages 14.2 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Mekhi Long is Old Dominion’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.3 per game, while Chaunce Jenkins is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- Scott-Grayson leads the Monarchs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov is the top scorer for the Eagles with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 6.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Carlos Curry has a stat line of seven rebounds, 7.5 points and 0.1 assists per game for Georgia Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 11.1 points and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Tyren Moore knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.