Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (16-7, 7-3 WAC) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the New Mexico State Aggies (8-14, 1-9 WAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Pan American Center as only 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 144.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Aggies vs. Redhawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Arena: Pan American Center
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Redhawks
|New Mexico State||-1||144.5|
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico State has gone 2-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3%).
- The Aggies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 7-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for New Mexico State’s games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 144.5 in this matchup.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 10-11-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Redhawks are 2-6 against the spread.
- The average total for Seattle U’s games this season is 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico State Rank||New Mexico State AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Xavier Pinson, who scores 13 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Deshawndre Washington leads New Mexico State in rebounding, grabbing seven rebounds per game while also scoring 12.1 points a contest.
- Pinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson racks up 18.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- The Seattle U leaders in rebounding and assists are Riley Grigsby with 5.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.6 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Alex Schumacher with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.7 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Tyson is the most prolific from deep for the Redhawks, hitting 3.3 threes per game.