Table of Contents
The Alabama State Hornets (6-16, 4-5 SWAC) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Grambling Tigers (13-8, 6-3 SWAC) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 133.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Hornets?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Arena: Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Hornets
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- Grambling has a 7-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -226 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 9-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have a 7-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Grambling’s games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama State has won two out of the 16 games, or 12.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hornets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +188 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hornets have gone 12-10-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Hornets are 7-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for Alabama State this year is 5.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling vs. Alabama State Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Cameron Christon, who averages 14.2 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Grambling’s leading rebounder is Carte’Are Gordon averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Shawndarius Cowart and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Isaiah Range is the top scorer for the Hornets with 14.5 points per game. He also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Alabama State’s leader in rebounds is Jordan O’Neal with 7.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Antonio Madlock with 3.2 per game.
- Range is the top scorer from deep for the Hornets, hitting 2.4 threes per game.