Table of Contents
The Colorado State Rams (10-13, 2-8 MWC) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (18-5, 7-3 MWC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Moby Arena. The point total is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Aggies vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Rams
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has a 17-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 89.5% of those games).
- The Aggies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- The Aggies’ ATS record is 13-9-0 this season.
- The Rams have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Utah State’s games this year is 5.6 more points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado State has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won twice.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +145.
- The Rams have a 7-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Colorado State this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and assists is Steven Ashworth, who scores 15.4 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Utah State’s best rebounder is Daniel Akin, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG average.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Ashworth, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- John Tonje sits atop the Rams leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Taviontae Jackson’s assist statline leads Colorado State; he records three assists per game.
- Tonje is reliable from three-point range and leads the Rams with 1.8 made threes per game.