Table of Contents
The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (11-11, 5-5 A-10) are favored (by 6.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (9-13, 3-6 A-10) on Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 142.
How do I watch Hawks vs. Explorers?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Explorers
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-6.5||142|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has won eight of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Hawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -284 or shorter.
- The Hawks have a 13-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Explorers are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Saint Joseph’s (PA) has had set in games this year is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- This season, La Salle has been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +229.
- The Explorers’ ATS record is 11-11-0 this season.
- The Explorers have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in La Salle’s games this season is one fewer point than the point total of 142 for this outing.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Erik Reynolds II, who averages 18 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Cameron Brown is Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leading rebounder, grabbing six per game, while Lynn Greer III is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Reynolds makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley’s points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Explorers’ leaderboards.
- Fousseyni Drame grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.6 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.