Table of Contents
The Ohio State Buckeyes (11-11, 3-8 Big Ten) visit the Michigan Wolverines (12-10, 6-5 Big Ten) after losing five straight road games. The Wolverines are favored by 4 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 5, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
How do I watch Wolverines vs. Buckeyes?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 5, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arena: Crisler Center
Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Buckeyes
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan has won 84.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (11-2).
- The Wolverines have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -176 or shorter.
- The Wolverines’ ATS record is 10-11-1 this season.
- The Buckeyes are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Michigan’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.7, 0.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Ohio State has won one out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Buckeyes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +147 moneyline set for this game.
- The Buckeyes have gone 8-14-0 ATS this year.
- The Buckeyes are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total in Ohio State’s games this season is the same as the 143.5 point total in this outing.
Michigan vs. Ohio State Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines leader in points and rebounds is Hunter Dickinson, who scores 17.7 points and grabs 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Dug McDaniel is Michigan’s best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 6.8 PPG.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Jett Howard, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- Brice Sensabaugh is the top scorer for the Buckeyes with 17.4 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and one assist per game to his stats.
- The Ohio State leaders in rebounding and assists are Zed Key with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.9 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Isaac Likekele with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.1 points and 4.7 rebounds per game).
- Sensabaugh is dependable from distance and leads the Buckeyes with 2.1 made threes per game.