Table of Contents
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (20-4, 9-2 Sun Belt) will try to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (10-13, 3-8 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
How do I watch Golden Eagles vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Georgia State Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Panthers
Southern Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Miss has won 13 of 14 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (92.9%).
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 14-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Southern Miss has had set in games this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia State Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia State has won one, or 9.1%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +152.
- So far this season, the Panthers have compiled a 7-14-1 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Georgia State’s games this season is 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Southern Miss vs. Georgia State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Miss Rank||Southern Miss AVG||Georgia State AVG||Georgia State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Miss Golden Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Eagles this season is Austin Crowley, who averages 17.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- DeAndre Pinckney is Southern Miss’ leading rebounder, pulling down 6.8 per game, while Mo Arnold is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Crowley leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- Dwon Odom collects 13.3 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ja’Heim Hudson grabs 7.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia State rebounding leaderboard.
- Evan Johnson is reliable from deep and leads the Panthers with 1.6 made threes per game.