Table of Contents
The Western Carolina Catamounts (12-12, 5-6 SoCon) are at home in SoCon play against the Chattanooga Mocs (12-12, 4-7 SoCon) on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Catamounts are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 146.5.
How do I watch Catamounts vs. Mocs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Mocs
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-3).
- The Catamounts have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Catamounts are 12-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mocs are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Western Carolina has had set in matchups this year is 1.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Chattanooga has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mocs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Mocs are 8-12-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Mocs are 4-5 against the spread.
- Chattanooga’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 148.2 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Western Carolina vs. Chattanooga Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank||Western Carolina AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Tyzhaun Claude leads the Catamounts in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.6 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright leads Western Carolina in assists, averaging 4.7 per game while also scoring 14.4 points per contest.
- The Catamounts get the most three-point shooting production out of Tre Jackson, who makes 3.3 threes per game.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jake Stephens leads the Mocs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 21.8 points, 10.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson is dependable from three-point range and leads the Mocs with 2.7 made threes per game.