Table of Contents
The No. 8 Kansas Jayhawks (18-5, 6-4 Big 12) host the No. 10 Texas Longhorns (19-4, 8-2 Big 12) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Allen Fieldhouse, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023. The Jayhawks are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Jayhawks vs. Longhorns?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Longhorns
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has compiled a 16-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 84.2% of those games).
- The Jayhawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -182 or shorter.
- The Jayhawks have a 9-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 4 points or more this season (0-1).
- Kansas’ average point total in matchups this season is 143.5, three points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Texas Betting Stats & Info
- Texas has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Longhorns have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
- The Longhorns have a 10-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Longhorns are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average total for Texas’ games this season is 0.5 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Kansas vs. Texas Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Texas AVG||Texas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Jayhawks is Jalen Wilson, who puts up 21.5 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Dajuan Harris is Kansas’ best passer, dispensing 6.2 assists per game while scoring 7.4 PPG.
- Gradey Dick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jayhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns’ Marcus Carr racks up enough points (16.4 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Timmy Allen is at the top of the Texas rebounding leaderboard with 5.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.8 points and adds 3.5 assists per game.
- Carr is dependable from distance and leads the Longhorns with 2.3 made threes per game.