Table of Contents
The Prairie View A&M Panthers (8-15, 4-6 SWAC) are at home in SWAC action against the Florida A&M Rattlers (5-16, 3-7 SWAC) on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The Panthers are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 121.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Panthers vs. Rattlers?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Prairie View, Texas
- Arena: William J. Nicks Building
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Rattlers
|Prairie View A&M||-11||121.5|
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Prairie View A&M has won 33.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-6).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -612 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 7-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 11 points or more, the Rattlers have a 10-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Prairie View A&M has had set in games this year is 15.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Florida A&M has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won twice.
- The Rattlers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +434 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rattlers have gone 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Rattlers have a 10-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 11 points or more.
- The average total for Florida A&M’s games this season is 6.5 more points than the point total of 121.5 in this outing.
Prairie View A&M vs. Florida A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Prairie View A&M Rank||Prairie View A&M AVG||Florida A&M AVG||Florida A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is William Douglas, who scores 13.1 points and distributes 1.9 assists per game.
- Yahuza Rasas leads Prairie View A&M in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.9 points a contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- Jordan Tillmon’s points (10.9 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Rattlers’ leaderboards.
- Jaylen Bates is at the top of the Florida A&M rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.2 points and tacks on 1.1 assists per game.
- Byron Smith is the top scorer from distance for the Rattlers, hitting 1.4 threes per game.