Table of Contents
The No. 23 Miami Hurricanes (18-5, 9-4 ACC) host the Duke Blue Devils (17-6, 8-4 ACC) after winning nine straight home games. The Hurricanes are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Hurricanes vs. Blue Devils?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Coral Gables, Florida
- Arena: Watsco Center
Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Blue Devils
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has been the moneyline favorite 17 times this season. They’ve finished 15-2 in those games.
- The Hurricanes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hurricanes have put together a 14-9-0 record against the spread.
- Miami’s average point total in outings this season is 148.6, 2.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Duke Betting Stats & Info
- Duke lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +142.
- So far this season, the Blue Devils have put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread.
- Duke’s games this year have averaged a total of 135.9 points, 10.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Miami vs. Duke Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Duke AVG||Duke Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Hurricanes is Isaiah Wong, who scores 16.2 points and distributes 3.5 assists per game.
- Norchad Omier leads Miami in rebounding, pulling down 10.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Nijel Pack makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- The Blue Devils’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kyle Filipowski with 15.7 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s assist leader is Jeremy Roach with 2.9 per game. He also scores 12.6 points per game and tacks on 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Roach is reliable from three-point range and leads the Blue Devils with 1.5 made threes per game.