Table of Contents
The Grambling Tigers (14-8, 7-3 SWAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game road win streak when they take on the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (9-14, 5-5 SWAC) on Monday, February 6, 2023 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 137 in the matchup.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Bulldogs
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- Grambling has put together an 8-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -168 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 10-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 6-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Grambling’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama A&M has been the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +141.
- The Bulldogs have a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 6-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Alabama A&M this season is seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Christon leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 14 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Grambling’s leading rebounder is Carte’Are Gordon averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Shawndarius Cowart and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 14.4 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and two assists per game to his stats.
- Alabama A&M’s leader in rebounds is Olisa Akonobi with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Messiah Thompson with 3.3 per game.
- Hicks is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.6 threes per game.