Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (6-17, 5-5 SWAC) are favored (-4) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (10-13, 6-4 SWAC) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023 at Williams Assembly Center. The matchup’s point total is 140.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Golden Lions?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Arena: Williams Assembly Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Golden Lions
Jackson State Betting Stats & Information
- Jackson State has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- The Tigers have gone 11-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Lions have a 7-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total Jackson State has had set in games this season is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- UAPB has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won four, or 26.7%, of those games.
- The Golden Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +146 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Lions’ ATS record is 12-8-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Golden Lions are 7-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under for UAPB’s games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Jackson State vs. UAPB Season Stat Comparison
|Jackson State Rank||Jackson State AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 10.6 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Trace Young leads Jackson State in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Chase Adams leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Coltie Young, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss is at the top of the Golden Lions scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Ismael Plet has a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 5.4 points and 0.3 assists per game for UAPB to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kylen Milton holds the top spot for assists with 4.6 per game, adding 13.2 points and four rebounds per contest.
- Chris Greene is consistent from deep and leads the Golden Lions with 1.8 made threes per game.