Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (19-6) visit the Hartford Hawks (5-18) after losing four home road in a row. The River Hawks are double-digit favorites by 16 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch River Hawks vs. Hawks?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Hawks
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell has gone 16-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 76.2%).
- The River Hawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2012 or shorter.
- The River Hawks are 14-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 16 points or more this year (0-5).
- The average over/under UMass-Lowell has had set in matchups this season is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hartford has been the underdog 20 times and won two of those games.
- The Hawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1025 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hawks are 7-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 0-5 against the spread when an underdog by 16 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Hartford this year is 5.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMass-Lowell vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- The River Hawks scoring leader is Everette Hammond, who averages 12.7 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- UMass-Lowell’s leading rebounder is Abdoul Karim Coulibaly averaging 8.1 boards per game and its best passer is Ayinde Hikim and his four assists per game.
- The River Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Allin Blunt, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain is at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 15.8 points per game. He also pulls down three rebounds and averages 1.7 assists per game.
- Hartford’s leader in rebounds is Pano Pavlidis with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Dunne with 2.7 per game.
- Dunne is the top scorer from deep for the Hawks, hitting 2.5 threes per game.