Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-14, 5-5 SWAC) are underdogs (+8.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Texas Southern Tigers (7-16, 3-7 SWAC) at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 6, 2023 at Health & PE Arena. The point total is 144 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Tigers vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Health & PE Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Wildcats
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Southern has put together a 4-8 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -410 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 6-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Texas Southern has had set in matchups this year is 0.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- Bethune-Cookman has won three, or 23.1%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +320 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats have gone 12-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Wildcats have a 3-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Bethune-Cookman’s games this season is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
Texas Southern vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Southern Rank||Texas Southern AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Davon Barnes, who puts up 15.3 points per game along with 2.1 assists.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas is Texas Southern’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 11.2 points per game.
- Barnes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 0.8 per contest.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Zion Harmon sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also pulls down 1.7 rebounds and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Bethune-Cookman’s leader in rebounds is Kevin Davis with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Marcus Garrett with 2.8 per game.
- Harmon is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 1.9 threes per game.