Table of Contents
Big 12 foes square off when the No. 7 Kansas State Wildcats (18-5, 6-4 Big 12) host the No. 15 TCU Horned Frogs (17-6, 6-4 Big 12) at Bramlage Coliseum, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. The Horned Frogs are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 147 points.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Horned Frogs?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Horned Frogs
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 14-0.
- The Wildcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -194 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 16-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are 4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Kansas State’s average point total in outings this season is 145, two points fewer than the over/under in this game.
TCU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, TCU has been the underdog seven times and won four of those games.
- The Horned Frogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +162.
- The Horned Frogs’ ATS record is 13-10-0 this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Horned Frogs have a 4-1 record against the spread.
- TCU’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kansas State vs. TCU Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Keyontae Johnson, who scores 18.1 points and pulls down 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Kansas State’s best passer is Markquis Nowell, who averages 7.8 assists per game to go with his 16.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Nowell, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles racks up 18.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Horned Frogs.
- TCU’s leader in rebounds is Eddie Lampkin Jr. with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Damion Baugh with 5.2 per game.
- Miles is dependable from three-point range and leads the Horned Frogs with 1.1 made threes per game.