Table of Contents
The Maryland Terrapins (16-7, 7-5 Big Ten) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Michigan State Spartans (14-9, 6-6 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Spartans vs. Terrapins?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: East Lansing, Michigan
- Arena: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Terrapins
Michigan State Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan State has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-3).
- The Spartans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Spartans’ ATS record is 11-12-0 this season.
- The Terrapins have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Michigan State has had in its games this season is 2.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Maryland Betting Stats & Info
- Maryland has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Terrapins have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +136.
- The Terrapins are 15-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Terrapins are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Maryland this year is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State vs. Maryland Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan State Rank||Michigan State AVG||Maryland AVG||Maryland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans scoring leader is Tyson Walker, who averages 13.8 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Michigan State’s leading rebounder is Joey Hauser averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is A.J Hoggard and his 5.7 assists per game.
- Walker leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- The Terrapins’ Jahmir Young puts up enough points (16 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Julian Reese’s stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 10.6 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Maryland rebounding leaderboard.
- Don Carey averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Terrapins.