Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bulls (11-12, 5-5 MAC) are at home in MAC play against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (6-17, 3-7 MAC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 8 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 161.
How do I watch Bulls vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Alumni Arena
Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Eagles
Buffalo Betting Stats & Information
- Buffalo has won four of seven games when favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- The Bulls have not played a game with moneyline odds of -358 or shorter.
- The Bulls’ ATS record is 13-8-0 this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 8 points or more.
- Buffalo’s average point total in outings this season is 156.2, 4.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won four out of the 18 games, or 22.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +285 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 9-12-1 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Eagles have a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Eastern Michigan this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Buffalo Rank||Buffalo AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Curtis Jones, who averages 16 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- LaQuill Hardnett leads Buffalo in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Armoni Foster leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 21 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s assist leader is Tyson Acuff with three per game. He also scores 13.4 points per game and tacks on 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Bates knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.