Table of Contents
The Tulane Green Wave (15-7, 8-3 AAC) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats (16-8, 7-4 AAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Devlin Fieldhouse. The point total in the matchup is 153.5.
How do I watch Green Wave vs. Bearcats?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Devlin Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Green Wave vs. Bearcats
Tulane Betting Stats & Information
- Tulane has put together a 10-5 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Green Wave have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Green Wave have compiled a 10-12-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bearcats are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total in Tulane’s games this year is 2.7 more points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Info
- Cincinnati has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bearcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bearcats are 16-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Bearcats are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Cincinnati this season is 9.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tulane vs. Cincinnati Season Stat Comparison
|Tulane Rank||Tulane AVG||Cincinnati AVG||Cincinnati Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tulane Green Wave Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Green Wave is Jalen Cook, who scores 19.1 points and dishes out 4.5 assists per game.
- Kevin Cross is Tulane’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 14.8 points per game.
- Jaylen Forbes leads the Green Wave in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- Landers Nolley II scores 15.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bearcats.
- Viktor Lakhin has a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 12.9 points and 0.5 assists per game for Cincinnati to take the top rebound spot on the team. David Dejulius has the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 14.5 points and 1.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Nolley is the top scorer from distance for the Bearcats, hitting 2.7 threes per game.