Table of Contents
The South Carolina Gamecocks (8-15, 1-9 SEC) are heavy, 15.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Missouri Tigers (17-6, 5-5 SEC) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at Mizzou Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Gamecocks?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Arena: Mizzou Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Gamecocks
Missouri Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri has been favored on the moneyline a total of 10 times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -1785 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 12-9-1 record against the spread.
- The Gamecocks have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this season.
- Missouri’s average point total in matchups this season is 156.7, 10.2 points higher than the total in this game.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina has won four, or 22.2%, of the 18 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Gamecocks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +950 odds on them winning this game.
- The Gamecocks’ ATS record is 11-12-0 this season.
- The Gamecocks are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for South Carolina this season is 10.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Missouri vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri Rank||Missouri AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and rebounds is Kobe Brown, who scores 16.2 points and pulls down 6 boards per game.
- Sean East is Missouri’s best passer, distributing three assists per game while scoring 7.5 PPG.
- D’Moi Hodge makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II with 15.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr.’s assist statline leads South Carolina; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Johnson averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.