Table of Contents
The Air Force Falcons (12-12, 3-8 MWC) will look to halt a five-game losing streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (10-14, 2-9 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 7, 2023 as 1.5-point favorites. The Rams have also lost five games in a row. The point total is 133.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Falcons vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Arena: Clune Arena
Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Rams
Air Force Betting Stats & Information
- Air Force has gone 8-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9%).
- The Falcons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- The Falcons are 14-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 2-8 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Air Force’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Colorado State has been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- So far this year, the Rams have put together a 7-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a 2-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Colorado State’s games this season is 13 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Air Force vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|Air Force Rank||Air Force AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- The Falcons scoring leader is Jake Heidbreder, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Rytis Petraitis leads Air Force in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Ethan Taylor leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- The Falcons get the most three-point shooting production out of Heidbreder, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Isaiah Stevens racks up enough points (18.8 per game) and assists (6.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- John Tonje’s stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 13.5 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Stevens knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.